Surrounded by greenery and luxuriant vineyards, we introduce a semi-detached house with a lush exclusive garden in the village of Formeniga, in the municipality of Vittorio Veneto. The property spans over 235 sq.m., developing on three floors, and sits on a lot of 750 sq.m.
Entering through the foyer on the ground floor, one can find:
- a living/dining room perfect for either small or large gatherings
- an eat-in kitchen equipped with high-end appliances
- a bathroom
- a patio to enjoy the sunsets while taking in the fresh summery breeze
All surrounded by a garden of about 650 square meters with a comfortable wooden tool shed.
The sleeping area of the house is located on the first floor, where we have:
- two double rooms
- a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and stunning views of the Prosecco hills
- a large bathroom with a bathtub
- The two double rooms also have access to two different terraces and are filled with an abundance of natural light throughout.
The basement offers one parking space, a storage room, and a laundry room. As if this was not enough, a tavern with a fireplace perfect for family dinners can also be found on this level.
- An abundance of natural light throughout the house
- Paramount views of the Prosecco hills
- Exclusive garden with a fire pit
- Three bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Indoor parking space
- Roofing redone and insulated in 2020
- Wooden tool shed
- Irrigation system with groundwater well at 70 m
- Centralized vacuum cleaner
- Independent heating system with a condensing boiler
- Solar panels
- Fire pit
- 7 km from Conegliano and Vittorio Veneto
Reach out to us for further information on this property by filling in the form on the right.